We do the following:
- Provide comprehensive immigration legal services. These include processing
- Humanitarian appeals, for example, political asylum, temporary protected status (TPS), Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
- Applications for certificates of citizenship, cancellation of removal, employment authorization, green card renewal, naturalization, permanent residency, political asylum, travel documents, U visas, visa extensions, visa registrations, and waivers.
- Petitions for alien fiancé(e), alien relative, religious/special worker, and temporary worker.
- Advocate various forms of relief.
- Educate our communities on legal immigration processes.